This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement of Hayley 247 Engineering Services Limited (hereinafter referred to as `the Company`) as required under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
It is the general policy of the Company to ensure the health, safety and welfare at work of employees, contractors, visitors and members of the general public who may be affected by its work activities.
Furthermore the Company will endeavour to comply with its legal duties, responsibilities and obligations under the relevant health and safety legislation, together with any relevant codes of practice and guidance notes issued by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
The Company will attempt to achieve these objectives by:
- Providing and maintaining a working environment that is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health, and complies with all relevant legal requirements.
- Providing and maintaining suitable and satisfactory facilities and arrangements for the welfare at work of employees.
- Providing and maintaining, so far as is reasonably practicable, premises and other places of work that are safe and without risks to health, including safe means of access and exit.
- Ensuring, so far as is reasonably practicable, that plant, machinery, equipment or appliances for the time being on the company premises, or otherwise used by employees, are safe and without risks to health.
- Providing such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of employees.
- Ensuring that the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
- Consulting with employees on a regular basis regarding matters of health and safety.
- Identifying all reasonably foreseeable hazards and assessing the associated risks with a view to eliminating, reducing or controlling them.
- Reviewing and up-dating of this policy on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that all employees have access to a copy of this policy.
- The company has now achieved accreditation to the recognised OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- At Hayley 247 our employees and their contribution are key to our performance and achievement of business improvements. Effective investment and long term commitment to their development is resulting in recognition for our outstanding customer service achievements
- Hayley 247 Engineering Services Ltd is committed to minimising the impact of its operations on the environment.
- We wish to minimise the effects on global environment by conserving resources, particularly those which are scarce of non-renewable.
- We will provide the information necessary to enable the company used products to be used, stored and disposed of so as to avoid unacceptable effects on man or the environment.
- Management at all levels throughout the company take individual responsibility to ensure that environmental issues are considered carefully when making decisions or when tendering, purchasing and controlling work.
- All employees are made aware of their individual responsibilities for acting in accordance with the company environmental policy.
- Hayley 247 have achieved the BS EN 14001:2015 standard.
- The policy of Hayley 247 Engineering Services Limited, is to maintain on a continuous improvement basis an effectively managed Quality System, in accordance with the ISO 9001/2015 Quality system, which will assure the customers that the quality of our product and services meet or exceed the customers specified requirements, aims and goals.
- The quality assurance system is based on the delivery and impact of our products and services.The quality of all items whether they are manufactured in house or obtained from an outside vendor, are controlled at all points to ensure the early and prompt detection of actual and potential deficiencies, trends or conditions which would lead to unsatisfactory quality, and so enable the company to take corrective action which is both timely and effective. The system is reviewed for continual improvement.
- The Hayley 247 management shall ensure that procedures are written and implemented to allow continuous improvement in the company. And will provide information of establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- The management is firmly committed to the quality assurance procedures defined.Therefore, besides those having special responsibilities within the quality system, each employee is responsible for implementing the requirements of this manual within their area of operation.The company will also take into account the needs and interests of other parties and ensure that resources needed are supplied.The Managing Director is entrusted with overall authority and responsibility for the quality assurance system. The system will provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- The system and its operation will also be periodically assessed with internal audits by qualified auditors and the necessary action will be taken after their findings.
- The Managing Director shall ensure this policy is read and understood by all employees and it will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- The policy of the company is also to maintain an ongoing proposition to incorporate any change in the statutory demands and customer requirements.